To be placed on the Wait List please fill out the form below
Parents are responsible for payment of fees on time each week. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to bills not paid within two (2) days of the due date.There is no reduction of fees for absences or vacations. A list of closing days is always posted on the bulletin board and online.Vision cards may be used for qualifying families. However, the fees stated above are mandatory, and parents must make up the difference.Checks that are returned insufficient are charged $25.00.Closing time is 5:45 p.m. Late fees accrue at $1.00 each minute you are late. This late fee must be paid to the closing person.The center is open every Monday-Friday, 12 months each year, from 5:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
I understand that:
- I, or a responsible adult, must walk into the building with my child each day and make certain the teacher knows he/she is there.
- I, or a responsible designated adult, will walk into the building to pick up my child and inform a teacher that we are leaving.
- I must sign in and out.
- I must shut my car off and take my keys, no matter the weather. My child will wait inside with me until I’m ready to go.
- Children must stay home with the following: those with a fever over 100 or diarrhea or vomiting in the previous 24-hour period.
- A complete change of clothing and blanket is needed at the center for children under the age of 5.
- Parents need to inform the center of changes in addresses, phone numbers, employment, emergency information, or family situations.
- No medication can be administered to a child without written consent on a proper form and only in the original bottle with the correct name applied.
- The director is to be notified 2 weeks in advance before a child is to be withdrawn. Parents are required to pay for those 2 weeks regardless of when the child leaves the center.
- If, after a reasonable period of time, it is found that a child is unable to adjust to the center, the Center reserves the right to request withdrawal of the child. This decision is left to the discretion of the director(s).
- I agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
Director and Registered Nurse: Megan ThompsonAdministrative Assistant: Kaleena FrickAssistant Director: Angela Parker-BabcockSchool-Age Site Director: Jaycie Rue