To be placed on the Wait List please fill out the form below
Parents are responsible for payment of fees on time each month. A late fee of $25.00 will be added to bills not paid by the 25th of each month or the Monday following if on a weekend. Invoices may be paid by check or cash only. There is no reduction of fees for absences or vacations. A list of closing days is always posted on the bulletin board and online.DCF cards may be used for qualifying families. However, the fees stated above are mandatory, and parents must make up the difference.Checks that are returned insufficient are charged $25.00.Closing time is 5:45 p.m. Late fees accrue at $1.00 each minute you are late. This late fee will be added to the most current unpaid invoice. If recurrent late pickups continue, this will be up to the directors discretion for termination of enrollment. The center is open every Monday-Friday, 12 months each year, from 5:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m. The director must be notified in writing if the child needs to be withdrawn two weeks before last day. Those two week must be paid in full.
I understand that:
- I, or a responsible adult, must walk into the building with my child each day and make certain the teacher knows he/she is there.
- I, or a responsible designated adult, will walk into the building to pick up my child and inform a teacher that we are leaving.
- I must sign in and out.
- I must shut my car off and take my keys, no matter the weather. My child will wait inside with me until I’m ready to go.
- Children must stay home with the following: those with a fever over 100 or diarrhea or vomiting in the previous 24-hour period.
- A complete change of clothing and blanket is needed at the center for children under the age of 5.
- Parents need to inform the center of changes in addresses, phone numbers, employment, emergency information, or family situations.
- No medication can be administered to a child without written consent on a proper form and only in the original bottle with the correct name applied.
- If, after a reasonable period of time, it is found that a child is unable to adjust to the center, the Center reserves the right to request withdrawal of the child. This decision is left to the discretion of the director(s).
- I agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
Director: Angie Parker-BabcockAssistant Director: Linzey TrappAdministrative Assistant: Brooke JarvisSchool-Age Site Director: Cynthia Leach